Wanyin brand products
- Categories:Product technologies
- Time of issue:2019-11-22 00:00:00
"Wanyin" desulfurization powder is a powdery substance which is mainly based on calcium, supplemented with various metal oxides or compounds including rare earths and rare metals, and mixed with a certain amount of organic matter.
The working principle of this technology is as follows:
(1) SO2 oxidation process: Under the action of the catalyst, sulfur dioxide (SO2) in the flue gas rapidly generates sulfur trioxide (SO3), which significantly improves the SOx reaction activity and the rate of sulfur fixation reaction.
SO2 + O2 = SO3 (1)
(2) Flue gas desulfurization process: SO3 in the flue gas reacts with calcium oxide, calcium hydroxide, barium carbonate and other substances to form sulfates to achieve efficient flue gas desulfurization.
CaO + SO3 = CaSO4 (2)
Ca (OH) 2 + SO3 = CaSO4 + H2O (3)
BaCO3 + SO3 = BaSO4 + CO2 (4)
(3) High-temperature sulfur-fixing process: During the firing stage of the cement kiln, sulfates (CaSO4, BaSO4, etc.) react with calcium oxide, aluminum oxide, iron oxide, etc. in a solid phase to generate sulfur-containing minerals to achieve high-temperature sulfur fixation. The resulting calcium sulphoaluminate or barium calcium sulphoaluminate minerals are typical early-strength minerals which can improve the quality of cement clinker.
CaSO4 + CaO + Al2O3 = (CaO · A12O3) · CaSO4 (5)
BaSO4 + CaSO4 + CaO + Al2O3 = (CaO · BaO · A12O3) · 2CaSO4 (6)
When the raw material with desulfurization powder enters the first to third stage cyclone preheater, the desulfurization agent and the sulfur dioxide circulating in the firing system react at different temperature intervals and for a longer period of time, and the high-temperature sulfur fixation is stable. Calcium sulfite or calcium sulfate to prepare sulfur-containing barium clinker. The desulfurizing agent is sprayed into the ascending ducts of C2 to C1 to prolong the reaction time of the desulfurizing agent and capture the escaped SO2 for the second time to ensure that the SO2 emission of the flue gas can fully meet the standard.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone